Conditions and requirements for student transfer and enrolment deadlines
Students who wish to transfer to the University of Mostar, School of Medicine; in Medical Studies in English, must have a valid reason for transferring and meet the criteria for enrollment in a certain year. They also must submit following scanned documents by email, and originals or verified copies personally or via post. All listed documents bellow must be in English language:
- Birth certificate
- Copy of passport
- Request for transfer (click here)
- Statement on financial ability of the candidate to finance the studies (click here)
- Medical certificate that student is physically and mentally fit to study medicine
- Statement on health and psychophysical abilities for medical studies (click here)
- Certificate from the previous school that applicant was a full-time student
- Transcript of grades
- Syllabi of previous passed courses
- Decision on Recognition of Foreign Educational Qualifications (more information at: http://www.fmon.gov.ba/
Nostrifikacija/Index) for applicants who have completed their previous education abroad (may be submitted later in the proceedings)
Important notice: It is not possible to transfer from Schools which do not study Human Medicine (i. e. osteopathy, homeopathy, veterinary medicine etc).
Properly received documentation will be considered in 2 terms during the academic year.
The first term is from September 1st to September 15th
The second term is from January 15th to February 1st
All applicants will be notified of all recognized and unrecognized courses, as well as status of their transfer request at the end of the review process.
Students who wish to have their transcripts check prior to the submission, to determine which already passed courses could be recognized by University of Mostar School of Medicine, can do so for a non-refundable fee of 400, 00 BAM (click here). In this case grade transcripts and syllabi should be sent to our office 5 to 15 days before each of the above mentioned transfer terms.