With great pleasure and enthusiasm we would like to let you know that we are launching TERA Fellow Program in Education.
We really appreciate your close association with our organization over the years and your contribution in making TERA a well known association with more than 50,000 members and associates, with a site visit of around 1 Million every month.
You may join us and be part of TERA as a FELLOW MEMBER.
About Fellow Program in Education of ‘Teaching and Education Research Association’ (TERA).
The program offers an opportunity to learn the key concepts and latest trends in the teaching industry from the academic stalwarts. The applicant would be honored with a certificate of ‘Fellowship’ by the Program Director of TERA.
The Fellows of TERA would receive an International recognition and visibility amongst the global teaching fraternity.
Objectives of TERA FELLOW PROGRAM:
- This Fellow program is designed for teaching professionals to acquire, develop and master the qualities of effective teaching, specifically relating to building human relationships, working with diverse learners and using instructional technology effectively.
- The fellow program creates a global community of professional teachers who are nurtured by the best in the teaching industry from various institutions and countries, giving the program a global advantage.
- This Fellow program is designed for teaching professionals seeking International recognition, visibility and training from the best in the industry.
Also, the Candidate must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant should be a Member of TERA.
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited national or regional institutional body. Post Graduate degree in the area of teaching and related areas is preferable.
- A working experience of more than 2 years in a recognized academic institution. (Preferable, not mandatory).
- Current affiliation of a recognized academic institution. (Preferable, not mandatory).
- Program Name: Fellow Program in Education
- Length: 6 Weeks
- Effort: 2-4 hours a Week
- Price: USD 105
- Institution: Teaching & Education Research Association
- Course Type: Self-Paced on your time
- Prerequisites: None
The Candidate will be Evaluated based on Project Report.
Therefore, you would need to submit a 15-30 minute video/research report based on anyone elective of the program, explaining the theory and concept in his/ her own words, relating to real-world examples.
The benefits for you would be as follows:
- You will be awarded as Fellowship of TERA in Education.
- Your profile will be shared on TERA official website.
- Your name and affiliation will be reflected on the course content.
- Your contribution to the teaching fraternity will be highly appreciated and celebrated with our vast network.
You may check the website for more details on Fellowship and even apply for the program by filling in the application form: https://teraevents.org/fellowships